Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today's Double Dose

I went out for a stealth run at lunch today. It's all about timing and waiting until everyone is either hypnotized by their computer screen or out to lunch. During that narrow window, you hit the floor on all fours and slink out of sight before anyone realizes you are even gone.....it works, trust me.

I figured with things finally calming down a bit at work, I could run a bit longer today. With the clouds and cooler weather, it was a perfect day for a run. I thought it would rain for sure since the clouds looked very threatening but it stayed dry for the whole run....nice.

Run Stats
59:59 (Is it lame that I sprinted for the last 25-30 yards to come in under an hour? I thought so)
8 miles total
4 x 2 Mile Loop
15:01
15:05
14:58
14:53
158 HR Ave

Post-work, I figured I could hit the pavement for a bike ride....hell, the clouds were getting darker but it was threatening rain all day without a drop so figured it was clear sailing.....right before I got home it started raining.....*sigh* Ate dinner, finished reading the Sunday paper, had some B&J's......then hit the computrainer for a ride.....hopefully worked off that ice cream.

Bike Stats
Computrainer - (Chris' Winter Spin)
1 Hour Total (5 min warm-up / 55 minute course)
16.3 Miles Total
17.7MPH Ave
153 Watts Ave
128 HR Ave

*Peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

He's back! Sounds like you're fully recovered. Nice training day!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

B&J's?!

I had home-made chocolate chip cookies myself last night. But I didn't do anything to work them off.

Do I look fat in this comment??

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice run out on the trail. I have never been able to talk myself into more than 4 loops on that trail. Glad you're getting back into the groove.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home