Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday Double

I'm starting to settle into a groove with the workouts again *nice*. Semi-consistency is a good thing. I'm still working on erasing the "semi". I headed out for a run at lunch today and it ended up being great running weather. Very cloudy at the start and about 5 minutes into the run it started to drizzle a bit....nice and cool to boot. Not sure if it was because I started a bit late today but the chip trail was completely empty......nice to get out there a for a solo session.

Run Stats
44:55 Total Time
6 miles Total
3 x 2 miles as follows:
15:12
14:58
14:45
163 HR Ave (Z2)

Post work, I jumped on the computrainer for an hour of the Wildflower Triathlon course. I tried to keep it pretty steady on the flats / uphills....funny but the ave speed on the trainer always seems to be alot slower *at the same effort level* vs. the road....hmmm

Bike Stats
1:05 Total Time
5 min warmup
1:00 Wildflower Course
16.3Miles
16.3 MPH Ave
148 Watts Ave
95 Cadence Ave
129 HR

Is the weekend here yet?!

*Peace*

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I am looking for the weekend as well..Mike

I know everyone's HR is diff but avg 129 HR. Geez that's like me walking at a slight fast pace. That's low.

I also find that HR indoor is generally lower than outdoor. Outdoor I can get to 170 but indoor takes a lot more work to get the same HR.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Donald said...

There's a computrainer for Wildflower? How interesting. Does it make the room 105 degrees while you're riding? Do virtual Cal Poly girls in jog bras come by to give you Gatorade? That's a computer system I should definitely look into.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

How does that work with the computrainer and the Wildflower course? I'm interested. Sounds like a cool gadget.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I think I'll run out and get stock in the computrainer! Great job fitting it all in again.

Yess..the weekend is here!!! Glory Hallelujah!!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Getting back in the groove! Great job, buddy!

Have a great long ride this weekend. I think you should go climb Laurelwood. Then you can choose to tell me if you make it up or not!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home