Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey!!

I can't believe it's been a over a week since I've posted or actually had a chance to catch up on my fave blogs. Hope you've all been keeping it rolling out there. I don't have alot to add at this point...buried at work, buried at home.....the good news is......there is light at the end of the tunnel!! Also, a 3 day weekend on the radar- can't beat that.

For those with a Ipod Nano...here is a pretty cool collaboration between Nike & Apple...check it out if you haven't already:

www.nikeplus.com

Oh- I did get out for a nice wet run at lunch today....actually was very enjoyable...a warm rain...did a 5 mile loop and shut her down.

Run Stats
37:30
5 Miles
158 HR Ave

Now...I must go back into stealth mode....hope to be seeing you soon for more frequent updates.

*Peace*

9 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Dude,

I might get to try your wetsuit this weekend....weather is finally warming up...

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get a break soon. Don't worry about all us bloggers we'll keep things rolling for ya.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Awesome techy toys that are fashionable, functional, and all about sports...I'm hooked!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

It's nice to be super busy every now and then, isn't it? They make me really feel good about the hours I spend on the couch staring at the television!

I think I want to work for Nike, by the way... :) Forgive my dorky comment, but your software products are basically as cool as Google's!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That thing is going to be so uber cool!!! I can't wait for it to come to market!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Way back when, someone told me running is a cheap sport. Just need a pair of running shoes and you're off. They lied!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Nice run! It stayed dry up here, but I went straight from school to work.... no run for me. whah!

BTW, you need to fix your profile... it's loading at the bottom of your blog. Damn blogger.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

We had our long weekend last weekend. Its back to work on Monday for me after a week off.

The Nike Ipod thing looks cool but I'll wait and see.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, I'm addicted to my shuffle.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home