Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tired

Sunday blends into Monday blends into Tuesday....it's turning out to be one of those weeks.....I will be a very happy man once we hit June.

Not much in the workout dept but noting them for the record......whew, things can only get better eh

Monday
Swim- just checked and haven't completed a swim workout since 4/5....definitely felt clumsy in the pool...looks like it is going to take some time to get that glide back....

Swim Stats
2500 Yards Total
44 minutes
2 x 500 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
2 x 500 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills

** Tip...make sure you check your swim trunks often. Chlorine is a lycra killer and after feeling particularly "free" as I exited the pool, I inspected my trunks post swim and noticed that the whole rear section was pretty threadbare.....not good

Tuesday
Couldn't get out today to sneak in a workout....either a meeting or meeting prep during the day didn't give me a clear window...major bummer. I did get out post-work for a run...nice to have some company on the chip trail...alot of people out running today.

Run Stats
6 miles
43:48
3 x 2 Miles
14:48
14:38
14:21
166 HR Ave (Z2)

2.4 mile swim**** 112 mile bike***26.2 mile run
Do you feel me?
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/ironman/video/kona2004/nbcteaser.wvx

*peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Guess I'm going to have to add you to my list of lightening fast runners. Good God!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Umm...yes...definitely check the swimwear often. In my WSI class, one of my classmates got caught in a worse predicament. His suit started disintegrating during our last stroke test. Poor guy. He made it through but it took a lot of safety pins and duct tape! :D

7:23 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Chris- I am not "fast"....working on it though..there's always hope right!;-)

Habeela...friggen embarrassing...I'll never make that mistake again. Your classmate though..duct tape?! now that is funny!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home