Saturday, May 06, 2006

Friday / Saturday Workouts

Hope the weekend is treating everyone ok....I don't have much so I'll keep it short. Friday, was pretty buried at work so all I could do was get out for a short run. It was a pretty muggy day....clouds started rolling in and coupled with the warmer weather = not too optimal running conditions. I guess it could have been worse so I won't complain.

Run Stats
Chip Trail
38:30
5 miles
162 HR Ave

Today I had planned on going for a long run but, with rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I decided to take the tri-bike out for a spin. It looks like I'll be riding the ole battleship in some wet weather tomorrow. I am trying to spend as much time as possible on the tri-bike to get used to the aero position. I'm still dealing with a sore neck / shoulders as my body fights the change in position from the typical roadie set-up. It gets better each ride so just putting in the miles. Today wasn't too bad but I didn't spend too much time out there.

Bike Stats
2:35
50.7 Miles
19.5 MPH
142 HR ave

*Peace*

2 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Not a muggy day runner, eh? Way to get out there anyway.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

50 miles on the bike would be plenty for me any day. I hope to do an Ironman in the next five years, but for now I can barely swim and my average pace on the bike would probably be about 15 mph if I'm lucky.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home