Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Attitude Adjustment

I just read through the comments on my last post and realized that I seriously need an attitude adjustment regarding Boston and my "performance" this year. I really don't like to make excuses or whine about any aspects of a race and I did alot of both in my race report. Big thanks to all of you that posted responses- I appreciate each and every one. I'm sure you all had to probably slap your hand from typing a much deserved "shut the hell up!" ;-)
With all the tradition and history at Boston, it really is a priviledge to race that course- I will keep that in mind going forward.
And with every race, you need to take the good and bad....learn from your mistakes and come back stronger.
If it was easy we wouldn't keep coming back for more right?
Let your passions run DEEP!

*Peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

No worries, Mike. We all just think that you rule. And you know what? We're RIGHT. (I love being right.) :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

First off, !!!CONGRATS!!! on an amazing race. While there are things you would change, you still managed a phenom time. I can only dream of any marathon in the 3 hour arena!

Second, I think you have the total attitude of an athlete - how can I improve...go faster...go stronger...Nothing wrong with that. Just don't forget to stop and relish in your accomplishment! Well done!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Attitude adjustment? There's nothing wrong with recognizing areas where you could improve? How else do you expect to get better?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home