Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!!!!

Whew! I had one of those busy days at work that just seemed like it would never end...I was planning to run at lunch since it was such a beautiful SUNNY day but had a last minute appt. that forced me to skip the workout. I was planning to give it a go after work but trying to get through the pile-o-crap on my desk, as well as preparing for meetings tomorrow, put an end to that silly idea.

I finally threw in the towel at 7pm....the fun never ends! ;-) The good news is that it will all be waiting for me there tomorrow. ("Zeke" this is not one of the perks of working here!!)

I thought I would just take a complete rest day since my legs are a bit sore from the cycling I have been doing lately. I really tried....I was sitting there watching TV while my tri-bike just sat in the trainer......finally decided that I could watch tv just as easily while spinning on the trainer so did a quick bike session for the last 45 minutes of "House"....great show...check it out if you haven't already.

Bike Stats
Tri-Bike Trainer
45 minutes
Mix of Aero Intervals / EZ spinning

Steven- thanks again for the map of cycling routes...I plan to get familiar with those routes real soon!

Much respect to all of you out there who continue to motivate....keep pushing!

*Peace*

4 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I really tried.... so did a quick bike session for the last 45 minutes

:)..i.t's weird how we are tired and still keep on training.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Enjoy the map, Mike.
But beware of two roads on it...Blooming Fern and Laurelwood. Both are extreme hills so be careful descending them and best of luck to you when you decide to climb them!
Let me know how it goes...unless I'm with you!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

What's the runner's equivalent to a trainer? Just walking? I do that 2 miles to and from the office every day... Which helps calm the nerves when it gets busy! I was at the office until 7PM last night, too, and I missed yoga. Walking home made me feel a little bit better about it all.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Cliff / Mike- yes, the compulsion to train can be overwhelming at times. Hi, my name is mike and I'm a train-aholic!
Susan- House is definitely one of the better hours on TV
Steven- hoping to join you on some loops here soon! Just let me know when you do L-wood so I can schedule an appt. that day! ;-)
Nic- so that's how you get so many walking miles in. I'm sure you are getting some aerobic bennies with that mileage plus the recovery of just shaking out the legs- nice!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home