Sunday, March 26, 2006

And Baby Makes FIVE!!


So what is the significance of the lil toddler free shoe? Well, I had to run out and get them because of some great news. My friends Matt & Cindy welcomed a beautiful addition to their family yesterday with the birth of his son Cruz Whitaker!! I love that name...Cruuuuuuz, just rolls off the tongue like buttah. I had to work on getting him into the "right" shoe brand early! ;-)
They've got quite the collection of beautiful kids- now all they need is another girl and they'll make it an even 2 & 2- right Matt? Matt!?
Other than that exciting news, I got nuthin. Not much in the training department today...I was cursin myself for not riding long today instead of yesterday....I guess you need to be a Oregon native to call the weather around here....maybe a few drops here and there today but for the most part dry....Steven mentioned that he postponed his ride til Sunday for the chance at better weather but when I checked the forecast on Friday, it looked identical for Sat/Sun!?! Well...at least someone got a nice DRY ride this weekend. Hope you all had a great training weekend...I already know some of you did so keep it rolling and be safe!

Bike Stats
Tri-bike Trainer
1 hour
10 minute warmup
Alternating 5 minute intervals on aero bars w/ 5 minutes easy spinning
5 minute cooldown
125 HR Ave (Z1)

*Peace*

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I should have ridden Saturday! I got rained on 3 times, but only once of any significance. But I did get in another 70-miles on the Plasma and cleat issue is dialed in and fixed! So now I can park it unless there is 0% chance of rain!
Hope the mending is progressing for you...

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Whit- sorry bro, the big ones are a size 9!
Strange Steve- we both end up stating we should have rode the opposite day...that rain must have shifted around both days eh?!
Mike- not sure about the good runner since I don't seem to run anymore but I like the Air Cesiums...will have to touch base off-line

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home