Monday, March 20, 2006

Easy Monday

Today was beautiful....sunny skies without the typical chill that accompanies it....I walked to the gym sans jacket....only jeans and a tshirt and it felt like SoCal....granted a cooler day in SoCal but I'll take it. I was planning to run in the evening but with the lack of sleep / tired legs, blew it off and figured I would rest tonight. My point being, I probably should have ran during lunch instead of swim....I would have been able to take advantage of the weather because more wet stuff is on the radar for tomorrow....oh well.....I'm sure that sun will start poking out more often going forward.

My swim was nice and easy....just trying to focus a bit more on the kick to get in some recovery for my legs....still got a weird ache going on with my left leg below the knee....hmmm...hopefully it comes around tomorrow.

Swim Stats
3000 Yards Total
53:40
1 x 2000 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
1 x 750 Free

*Peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home