Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday / St. Patty's day!
I am definitely looking forward to this weekend....so many possibilities...what to do. I am hoping that my legs hold up for a long run. I have ran back to back 10's and a 6'er in the last 3 days...not a ton of miles but definitely more then I have been running regularly so hopefully the long stuff this weekend goes well. In other news, I seem to be getting immune to all things dreadful about treadmill running. I don't need to list them because I'm sure everyone has their own laundry list of issues...a lot of anti-treadites out there.

In other news, I have had to run the last 3 days without my crutch....my ipod died on tuesday after battling an ailing battery for the last month

....*moment of silence*.....

Has anyone else had a problem with ipod battery life? My regular ipod has worked fine *knock on wood* but my shuffle has been spotty at best regarding battery life. It is supposed to have 12 hrs of juice but now it basically shuts down after an hour of continuous use....not good when you are going loooong. Thank god I purchased the Best Buy warranty....hopefully can get back to zoning out on my runs with a replacement soon.....I know it's weak but gotta have some good tunes to push the miles.

Did a run / swim combo after work tonite....decided to swim , post-run, since the swim really seems to help in the recovery dept. Figured with a long run on deck for tomorrow, It couldn't hurt.

Run Stats
Treadmill 1.0 incline
6.25 miles (6 mile run / .25 mile walk cooldown)
45:30 Run time + 5 minute cooldown walk
.5 mile @ 8 minute pace (warm-up)
5.5 miles @ 7:30 pace
157 HR ave (Z1)

Swim
1750 Yards Total *easy / recovery*
36:30 Total Time
1 x 500 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
1 x 500 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
1 x 250 Free

Have a great weekend!

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home