Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No Runny / No Bikey

I hope you all are having a great training week....I will have to live vicariously through your workouts since I am backing it off a bit today. When someone echoes what you are already thinking, might be a good time to ease off the throttle. My left hamstring right above the knee is still a bit sore.....could I run? yes but not going to take the chance of this soreness turning into a full blown injury. I am hoping a day of rest will help the recovery engine go full steam ahead.

I did swim today though....no hairy armpits today to wreck my concentration....just jumped in and swam a straight 3000....first time this year so was happy that my form didn't totally disintegrate by the end! Happy training people!

Swim Stats
48:35 Total Time
1 x 3000 yards Free

*peace*

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

God call, Mike.
Good thing you listened to another athlete.
That person must be a real smart stud athlete!
Enjoy the rest and remember the body grows stronger while resting after training, not while training.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I meant "good" call, not "God" call. Although that would be cool, too.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home