Thursday, March 02, 2006

EZ Bike

Thanks for all the advice on getting in those am workouts......but getting to bed by 8:30-9pm!? Wow, that is serious "eye of the tiger" stuff (how's that for a cheezy 80's song reference)....definitely some hardcore people out there....that is great though- very motivating....everyone out training while I am doing a 1 x 10 set on my alarm snooze button....I will work on getting to bed earlier but I'm sure it'll take time...baby steps right?! 11:45pm as I'm posting now *sigh*

easy bike tonight...

Bike Stats
Tri-bike trainer
45 minutes
125 Ave HR Z1

**Matt- "thanks" for your smart-a$$ comments - don't make me take a trip to Utah and hunt you down! Keep me posted on Cindy brother!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- g'nite! ;-)

*peace*

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Normal shut-eye for me is 10-10:30...you don't need to go overboard on the early bed stuff. But posting at 11:45 at night is one sign that you have room for improving!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Don't diss the eye of the tiger stuff. I was litening to that song on Fri. This time i really listen to the lyrics..oh yeah..super motivated..

I don't go to bed till 10:30. Usually at 11. yeah i need to get my eye of the tiger stuff in gear.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home