Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just A Swim Workout Today

I am leaning toward entering the 25K Hagg Lake Trail Run this weekend. I've never entered an official trail race so thought I'd give it a go- I'm sure it will be a great opportunity to get schooled by the real runners out there!;-) My legs haven't felt the best the last couple of days so not sure what kind of race I will have but it will give me a chance to peg my HR in upper Z3. With Boston in a couple months, any faster running I can get under my belt will be a major plus. The course is infamous for being a mudfest...hopefully it won't be too bad this weekend.

In light of the potential race, I limited my training to a swim today. I was able to get in a couple faster laps as I had some company in the pool. They probably had no idea we were even "racing". ;-)

Swim Stats
3000 yrds total
6x500 w/45 seconds rest
54 minutes

*peace*

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Good luck tomorrow. It's a very scenic course, but don't look at it too much or you'll trip on the roots, rocks, mud, and water and fall into the thorns, mud, or ravines.
Other then that - have a blast!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home