Wednesday, April 12, 2006

T Minus 5 Days......

One benefit of being so busy lately is that I don't have time to stress about the little things like running a marathon in 5 days. I actually prefer it that way although I wish I had all the details ironed out.
Where is that email with my hotel reservations that I placed in a folder somewhere so that I wouldn't "lose it"...hmmm.
Flight info?
Do I have too many miles on my current pair of fave shoes?
Should I switch them out for the race with a new pair?
Is it too late to switch them out?
What race gear should I bring? It'll probably be hot...no, might be cool....aaah shite, better bring everything...
I could go on all day....**Fun Times**

Went out for a quick 3 miler, post work, on the chip trail...felt pretty good.

Run Stats
21:45 total time
3 Miles Total
7:15 min / mile pace
154 Ave HR

Harness your inner energy people!

*peace*

6 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Have fun on monday...

Bring everything :)...I do that too.

Yes, this Sat will be a blast....

7:12 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Go get it done, Mike! Have a great time in Bean Town.
And hurry back so we can hit the roads on the bikes. I'm going out for 5 hours Saturday - rain or shine. But I expect it to be very very wet.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Details...the beauty and bane of existence! :) You'll do awesome this weekend!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I'd like to make a requqest.

Will you bring us all back a "My Blog Friend Ran the Boston Marathon and All I Got Was This T-Shirt" shirt?

Thanks. Oh, and it'll be an awesome race. Keep it up!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy Boston for the rest of us who will be working, going to school, or perhaps skipping school to watch the coverage. Think light and fast.

4:02 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Safe travels, and good luck on Monday!!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home