Friday, April 14, 2006

Big Thanks from #6360!

Hey all...wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes as I head out to Beantown. You all have definitely been a source of motivation so BIG THANKS! I seriously can't wait to get this thing out of the way! Body and mind are in the zone......now just need to toe the line and run 26 miles in a row....

as_fast_as_I_can

I'll see you all on the flip side! Good or bad, I will post a race report next week. I won't be back until Thursday though so keep the lights on for me! :-)

Keep it rolling friends!

*Peace*

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Go get 'em, Mike. Have a great race.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Have fun, Mike. And recover quickly so we can get to riding!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Isn't all this waiting so much fun?! Good luck & have a great race! Look for my shorts and #7770 ;-)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Kick some butt out there Mike!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Have fun....

2:29 AM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Boo-ya, Mike!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home