Saturday, June 10, 2006

Procrastination

Well....it seems really easy to do everything BUT get out the door for my bike ride this morning. Water my plants....eat breakfast.......fire up the computer and post on my blog........ I am hoping that the java will kick in here and motivate me to get my arse out the door. It looks cloudy out there but the weather forecast calls for dry weather.....hmmmm....we know they're always right....right?? Well....I have faith in them today *fingers crossed*.....hoping the dry weather holds up.

Friday Workouts

Lunch Swim Stats
3000 yards Total
58 minutes
1 x 1000 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
1 x 1000 Free
1 x 250 TI Drills
1 x 500

Post-work Run
Chip Trail
43:02
6 Miles Total
3 x 2 mile loop:
14:39
14:12
14:11
165 HR Ave (Z2)

Make your adventures happen out there today!

*Peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

::::kicking Mike's arse out the door::::

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I make sure i prepare everythign the night before. This way on Sat, I have no choice to to go.

'what, I prepare all my water bottles last night so i can stay home this morning....it ain't logical'.... :)...good to fool the mind sometimes.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

ditto, kick, kick, out! who cares if it's raining, windy etc have a good run/bike/etc!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home