Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Late Workout

I dropped off my bike at the local shop to get it race ready...hopefully she'll be ready to go tomorrow. I have no experience with this shop and chose it based on convenience / location but have heard good things...keeping my fingers crossed.

Today was another day in my "non-taper". Since I was dragging my feet after work, I didn't get on the bike until 6:45pm....it was really sunny out but some strong wind whipping around out there and it was a bit nippy to boot. I ended up taking out the roadbike for a spin....forget how comfortable and efficient the road position is after being stretched out in the aero position on a tri-bike. It was definitely a nice change. I forgot to put a computer on my bike so not sure of my stats but got about 2 hrs in and a mini-run off the bike. The legs (quads) are a bit sore from the long ride last weekend. Hopefully they come around before the race this weekend!

Pretty cool to finish a workout at 9pm and still have some light out. I love Summer.

Bike Stats
1:55 Total Time
132 HR Ave

Transition Run
13:50 Total Time
2 miles
6:55 / mile pace

*Peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

I don't know why it took me so long to check out that race website, but I just did, and it looks awesome. Have a great time!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good time at Pac Crest this weekend. I love that area and wish I could head over for the marathon.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Make sure you rest up enough for the race this weekend!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home