Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Easy Day

Easy training day today....the legs felt pretty good after the longish run yesterday so that's a plus. I just ended up swimming though....

Lunch Swim Stats
3000 Yards Total
54 Minutes
6 x 500 Free
Odds pulling with paddles / buoy

Post work, dropped by Athlete's Lounge to pick up my bike and the Zipps....anyone looking for a cool Portland area bike shop with a great mechanic (Jeff) should check these guys out. I got the bike tuned up and the tires / wheels ready to roll. The plan is for another 8-9 days riding the bike before I pack her up.

Onward....

*Peace*

4 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Gosh...it sounds like you are sooo ready for IM! Which one are you doing again?? I don't see it listed on the sideline--we gotta be able to follow your progress!

This post made me miss swimming!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

...that's a lto fo swimming..read your past post...life is good..all the time.

I hope your meeting tomorrow goes well.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Keep it rolling, Mike, keep it rolling.

10 days and counting...

1:29 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love the swimming days.

Hope your appt with the doc goes okay. I'm sure everything is fine. Could it have just been fatigue?

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home