Wednesday, August 15, 2007

#1013

Come August 26, Keep your eyes peeled for #1013 and #1206 we're going to be representin' a lil Pacific Northwest style...yeah, a lil crunchy, lil granola but hardened by 6-8 months of solid training in the hills and rain!

Bring. It.


The days are counting off QUICK! I've been fighting a cold accompanied by continued stomach issues whenever i eat...probably a combination of the illness and nerves, not sure. I'm just glad it's this week and not next week.

Probably need to relax...chill...breaaathe....

and keep my musical chill pills on repeat...yeah, steady doses of Ben and Bob will help...positive vibes my friends!



It's always strange how months of heavy volume followed by a taper always leaves me in a fragile state....even watching the preceding video has me tear'in up for no particular reason...no worries though, I'll be in full *peaceful* warrior mode next Sunday!

"We can shift (or refine) our perceptual filters, recognizing that there are no ordinary moments. If I feel bored, or view life as mundane, I can refocus my attention to the small things, and to the gift of each breath, and remember to say “Thank you for this day.” D.M.

Yes Indeed!

*Peace*

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Can't wait to track the two of you on race day!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

9 days??!

Love Dan Millman.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

Rock on buddy. I will be looking forward to tracking your hardened, espresso filled, rain dampened, nuclear free self crush the IMC course.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hey Mike, it has been a few weeks since I was able to check in. I can't believe you are only days away! Taper, taper! You are ready bro!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

All that hard work has got to bring you near the edge on every front. Hang in there during the rest and rebuilding phase.

I like the peaceful warrior vibe.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home