Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Yummy

It looks like Quintana Roo listened to everyone who whined about their ugly 07 graphics...hell, it even hurt my eyes to look at the 07 Lucero frame the first time I laid eyes on it! But, it's all about the fit right? Now I don't even notice how ugly my frame is...*yeah right* ;-)

My bike....kinda like the "before and after" weight loss pics

My 2007 bike *Before*



Now the "After" pic...Check out the 2008 Lucero Lite...SWEET!!



My money is on the ChiCqilo though. I love the pink graphics! If I didn't already buy the Lucero, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Lucero and the ChiCqeeeeeeeelooooooo! Say it with me now!



Hope the week is treating you all well!

*Peace*

5 Comments:

Blogger Spokane Al said...

I tend to think that bike makers could stand to be a bit more subtle on the advertising for my taste.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hmmm... I kinda like the 07 graphics better. Looks more 'science-y'. A QR is on my list, and a must-have for Ironman!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

So, you going to get the pink one?

5:23 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Mike,

If u are grabbing the pink one, u definitely need a pink spandex. That's all i am saying :)

Thanks for the Hadd's article u posted a while back...very basic but very important.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I didn't think all black was that bad. A little boring maybe. But pink? Puh-lease. Ick!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home