Friday, September 14, 2007

Yummy, Part Deux

Here's how it goes down....
You start with natural, hormone & antibiotic-free, grass-fed, *LOCAL* beef, slice up some organic tomatoes, toss on some organic greens and voila!!



You can almost rationalize away the guilt from eating a hamburger...and a tasty one at that!

No excuses for the beer though...that one hurt so good! ;-)

Hope everyone is doing well out there...I know my updates have been lacking but I've been buried at work among other excuses. On the training front, I'm still working on healing the feet and have been restricted to running a max of one mile. I'm not too happy with that but hoping to beat this chronic PF!!

In other news, my beautiful ZIPP 999's have gone bye-bye! *sigh* I love that disc wheel but trading them for a Powertap SL. It's all about raising that functional threshold POWER in 08!!

Before I turn off the lights, let me leave you with some PDP. It's not the greatest video but you gotta appreciate the cool vibe. For real.

Sing a simple song brah!



Have a great weekend!

*Peace*

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! Nourishment practically from you own backyard.

The beer...it's therapeutic. Have a fantastic weekend. Relax, recover, enjoy! ~j

12:12 AM  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

Powertaps rock! It has definitely caused me to look at my bike efforts in a different way.

I hope your foot gets better soon. Perhaps we could start a new club - the tri-gimps.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

Long ago, I determined that life without cheeseburgers just isn't an option :)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home