Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Beautiful Sunny Weather

It is just my luck that we had nothing but rain prior to the marathon and now that I am hobbling around, post-marathon, the weather is BEAUTIFUL up here.....**sigh** Well, glad everybody else is able to enjoy it....I won't be running for the next couple of days. It is nice to walk around and see blue skies though.....initially, the clear weather was supposed to hold through the weekend but now it looks like there is a possibility of rain. I am keeping my fingers crossed though.....I'd like to get a dry bike ride in this weekend if possible....didn't get in a workout today...took a total rest day....legs are still sore but getting better....need to start thinking about the bike / swim.......good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home